Subject: My Lightwave Support BBS/FTP/WWW IP changed
From: [email-masked] (Oliver Hotz)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 11:06:31 -0500

Hi everyone... as most people proberbly know.. i am running  a Lightwave/3D
support BBS as well as an FTP site for 3d Stuff... If you connect to my www
page at http://204.171.18.24/  you will get all the info... or just do as
mentioned in my signiture...

The Site is Called The Flying Toaster (don`t even ask how i came up with that.

Due to a lausy  provider i had to change providers since the old one just
decided over night to get rid of all the slip accounts...(was close to a
nervous breakdown)...

the old IP was 199.234.150.15 and the provider is called NAUTICOM... just
thought i let everyone know.. (there was no prior notice about the deletion)

Well thats basically it.. oh.. and of course everything is free...

Thank you very much

Oliver Hotz  (_Ivan_ on IRC  #Lightwave  - come and visit)

Oliver Hotz of Imaginative Systems - 3D Computer Animation Company
Please check out our WWW Page at http://204.171.18.24
or telnet to our Support BBS at 204.171.18.24
If you have any Questions about 3D Animations or HTLM programming or
you are just looking for someone to setup your WWW Page please send
email to [email-masked] !